Upstream prevention saves lives. By partnering with us, you are providing prevention professionals the tools, resources, training, and support to create healthy communities.
- $25 provides a coalition with one hour of 1-on-1 technical assistance/support from a staff who specializes in the field
- $50 transcribes a 60-minute webinar to increase training accessibility
- $75 will send a prevention professional to a day-long prevention training
- $250 supports four months of emails with updated research, information, and toolkits to the entire network of prevention champions
- $500 provides a mini-grant to a community coalition looking to lead a new prevention program
Thank you for choosing to invest in the well-being of our friends and neighbors.
Prevention Network is a 501c(3) not-for-profit corporation. Contributions to Prevention Network are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Federal Tax ID # 38-3074753