Looking for a career opportunity with a growing organization? Do you have a passion for substance use disorder prevention? If so, Prevention Network may be the place for you! We are looking for diverse individuals to join our team.
- Flexible work schedule with hybrid work options
- Generous Employer-Paid Benefits package including medical/dental/vision, short- and long-term disability and life insurance, retirement (no match)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off including sick time, vacation, and holidays
- Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Professional Development/Training Opportunities
- Certified Prevention Specialist (CPS) or Certified Prevention Consultant (CPC) Supervision
- Opportunities for Advancement
Position: Communications Specialist/Program Assistant
FTE: 0.5-0.75 FTE (20-30 hours/week)
Other Involvement Opportunities
Want to gain experience in the prevention field? We value the support of student interns and mentor them as they learn more about community-based prevention. Prevention Network typically takes 1-3 interns for either 1 or 2 semesters to gain an understanding of prevention science and the skills of a prevention specialist.
If you are a college student looking for an internship at Prevention Network, please complete the following form. Once completed, we will reach out to schedule an interview. For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors Opportunities
Prevention Network relies on the incredible leadership and support of Board Members to further substance misuse prevention efforts across Michigan! Complete the following interest form to be contacted by the Chair of the Governance and Recruitment Committee.