Prevention Network oversees several programs/networks designed to assist healthy communities in the prevention of substance misuse.
Each of our programs is based on a solid foundation of science, research, and evidence proven to effect change and prevent substance use in your community.
We all have a role in prevention whether you’re a:
- Parent, working to promote positive parenting
- College professional, interested in supporting college students in making healthy choices
- A friend or family member, looking to prevent overdose-related deaths
- A coalition volunteer or staff member, preventing underage drinking in your community
- Middle or high school student, who is a leader among peers
- A community member, looking to become more engaged with the local community coalition
If you’re looking for a training or event that we’re hosting, check out our Training and Events page.