March is Parenting Awareness Month
- Draw public attention to the critical importance of effective parenting to raise children who grow up to be healthy, caring, contributing citizens across the lifespan
- Raise awareness that informed and effective parenting is a key factor in alcohol, tobacco, and other drug prevention
- Promote education and resources for developing parenting skills throughout the year
- Encourage and assist in the development of parent networks throughout Michigan
- Promote local parenting events in March
Save the Date
The 31st Annual PAM Conference will be on Friday, November 3, 2023 in Gaylord, Michigan. Stay tuned for more information.
Share a Local PAM Activity
We would love to share your local parenting or family-related event with our network.
View the calendar below to search for other events in your area.
Important Links and Resources
Below you will find various templates, forms, and resources to support PAM.
Upcoming Trainings & Events
Join Our PN Network
To access additional *no cost* resources (like toolkits, videos, handouts, a chat forum to connect with other prevention superheroes, a contact list, and more), sign up for our network.
Subscribe to our Listserv
Sign up here to receive updates and communications specific to the Parenting Awareness Michigan (PAM)
Have a question for the PAM program coordinator? Reach out to Sara at email@example.com.