Find Help Now
While our primary focus is on prevention, we recognize the prevalence of Substance Use Disorders (SUDs) and support early intervention, treatment, and recovery strategies. The following is a list of state and national resources if you or someone you know is in need of additional support:
- Suicide Resources – 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline – https://988lifeline.org/ or call 988
- (SAMHSA) Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator – https://findtreatment.samhsa.gov/
- We recognize that there is more than 1 pathway to recovery. While we cannot highlight them all here, Faces and Voices of Recovery has a nice list of the most common recovery pathways.
- National Sexual Violence Hotline (RAINN) – https://www.rainn.org/ or 1-800-656-4673
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center – https://www.sprc.org/
- The Trevor Project (LGBTQIA+) – http://www.thetrevorproject.org/
- Veteran’s Crisis Line (Military and Veteran Resources) – https://www.veteranscrisisline.net/
- Man Therapy (Mental health for men) – https://mantherapy.org/
- Healthcare Coverage – https://www.healthcare.gov/
- National Alliance on Mental Health (NAMI) – https://nami.org/Home
- MentalHealth.gov – https://www.mentalhealth.gov/
- Treatment Resources – Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Prevention and Treatment Section – https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/keep-mi-healthy/mentalhealth/drugcontrol/treatment
- Domestic Violence Resources – https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/safety-injury-prev/domestic-violence The 24/7 hotline number is available by calling 866-864-2338 or texting 877-861-0222.
- General community support (MI 211) – https://mi211.org/ or call 211
- MDHHS Assistance Resources – https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/assistance-programs
- Michigan Veteran Navigator – https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/keep-mi-healthy/mentalhealth/veteran-navigators
- Naloxone Portal – https://www.michigan.gov/opioids/find-help/Naloxone-Page
- Contact information for publicly funded substance use disorder treatment, problem gambling counseling, and mental health counseling services, listed by county – https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/keep-mi-healthy/mentalhealth/drugcontrol/welcome/get-help-now-behavioral-health_1
- Local health departments – https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/inside-mdhhs/county-offices/lhd
- Prevention Network hosts SMART Recovery meetings on Wednesdays at 7pm. For more information or to find the Zoom link, click here.
- Community Mental Health Services – https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/keep-mi-healthy/mentalhealth/mentalhealth/cmhsp
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Screening –https://screening.mentalhealthscreening.org/cei